If you've got password problems, read this!
If you know your current password and want to change it to something else, follow these directions:
- Click on Login in the upper-right corner of this page.
- Type in the username and password you created when you registered for a Tricolumbia.org event. (If you don't know that password, see below.) Then click log in.
- Once you're logged in, click on My Profile in the upper-right corner of the page.
- On the profile page, click on Personal Details. Scroll down until you see Site Password, with * * * not shown * * * in the box; click the Edit button alongside that box.
- Enter your new password. (You'll need to enter it twice, to avoid typing errors.) Then click Update. You'll see a screen which informs you that your password has been changed.