2nd Annual ENDURAHealth Summit
*Registration is Required*
Saturday, March 16, 2013
10 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
10:00 a.m. Panel
11:00 a.m. Screenings & Vendor Exhibits
Are you thinking of signing up for your first triathlon, marathon or other endurance sports event? Are you an experienced endurance athlete who wants to achieve a personal best at your next race? Come learn how to get the most out of your equipment — your body — at the Second Annual ENDURAHealth Summit sponsored by Virginia Hospital Center and TriColumbia, the Mid-Atlantic’s premier endurance event production company.
Come hear a panel of medical experts. You’ll learn about:
- Pre-training physicals, with internist Laura Riggins, MD
- Heart health during endurance training with Michael Notarianni, MD, cardiologist
- Sports medicine with Christopher Annunziata, MD, orthopedist
- Protecting your feet and ankles, with Daniel Cuttica, DO, foot and ankle orthopedist
- Diet and nutrition for endurance athletes, with registered dietician Jenna Christina, RD
- Effect of endurance cycling on urologic health with Andrew Joel, MD, urologist
Talk to local endurance training coaches Anne Johnson and John Hughes and local professional triathletes Kristin Andrews and Suzy Serpico about healthy, effective training techniques.
Then grab a healthy mid-morning snack, special giveaways, take a baseline on your basic body statistics with free blood pressure, pulse and BMI screenings, and visit with representatives from tri clubs and companies related to endurance sports. It’s two hours of non-stop information, all designed to keep you fit and healthy — all the way to the finish line!
Virginia Hospital Center’s John T. Hazel, MD Conference Center
1701 N. George Mason Drive (use this address for GPS)
Arlington, VA 22205
Parking for FREE in Blue Parking
Take parking elevators to LOBBY and follow blue directional signs to the event