The EagleMan Ironman 70.3 is one of the most popular half Ironman distance events in the world, and sells out almost immediately after registration opens. Held in Cambridge, Maryland, the swim is in the Choptank River, and the bike and run tour through Dorchester County and the vast Blackwater National Wildlife Refuge.
CEO Challenges has secured 20 spots and hotel rooms at the host hotel and we expect the event will sell out very quickly! Make sure to register today to avoid dissapointment.
What's Included in the CEO Triathlon Challenge
- Athlete spotting from CEO Challenge's expert staff - the CEO Challenge team has worked at over 50 Ironman races around the world, and will take the 'mystery' out of the race, and how to prepare
- Guaranteed entry into the SOLD OUT EagleMan Ironman 70.3
- 4 days, 3 nights at the host hotel of the race - the 4-diamond Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay
- Transportation provided to and from the hotel and race site for kit pick up, bike drop off, and race day
- Special race status, including private kit pick-up, CEO Challenge bike rack, and low numbers
- VIP passes for your guests to allow them access to private functions and reserved areas on race day
- Bike unpack, tune, and re-pack into bike boxes after the race
- $400 from the CEO entry fee will be donated to the Ulman Cancer Foundation on behalf of competing CEOs
- Most meals and beverages for two, including an exclusive 'Dinner with the Pros' on Friday night, Strategy Lunch, and CEO Awards Dinner after the race
- Numerous networking opportunities and chances to get to know fellow CEOs that share a passion for triathlon
- Top of the line CEO Challenge racing uniform, technical apparel, and other gifts
- Awards to the top CEO finishers in each age category
- Biography on each CEO, and their company, featured on the CEO Challenge website, plus in a printed program to be distributed at the event